There is already a wide selection of different manufacturers making building control systems which are designed to make 21st century life as comfortable and safe as possible for you. However, by using the ekey fingerprint access control system, these systems can now detect „who“ triggers an action and therefore make it possible to control, manage, or grant access to your building based on a particular person.
By integrating ekey fingerprint access control solutions into your building control system, you get lots of new options:
- With ekey, the house knows who is present and who is not in the house.
- Depending on who is entering the house, it is possible to do much more with your fingerprint than simply opening the door – you can also save a lot of energy as the lighting, heating, and blinds are controlled intelligently.
- These options can be configured on a user-specific basis – so the TV and the stove remain off when it‘s just the children at home, for example.
- It is even possible to implement time-dependent authorizations: This means, for example, that the cleaner only has access to the house at certain times.
When it comes to the user-defined options, the only limit is the user‘s imagination.
- For public buildings and companies, there is the option to record who has entered the building, as well as the time and location at which they have entered. This also makes it possible to use the system for time recording purposes.
- What‘s more, information about whether an authorized finger has been swiped over the reader is available. If the person is not authorized, this information could be used to switch on the garden lighting and store a photo from the door camera in an archive, for example.
- Using a logic in the building control system, it is possible to trigger a different command with each finger saved.
The advantages of ekey finger scanners in conjunction with building control systems are at your fingertips.
Unique identification creates the ideal conditions for a home automation system that works as efficiently as possible so that your house knows who is at home!
Highly innovative technology
- State-of-the-art access solutions are a fundamental feature of advanced building concepts
- Increase the value of the property
Person-specific configurations, for example
- Children: Disable the stove, enable the camera in the house
- Light setting control, heating/air conditioning control, shading
- Thanks to the protocol, you know who triggered an action when and where!
- It is also possible to use the system for time-recording purposes!
- Information about whether an authorized finger has been swiped over the reader
- Time-dependent authorizations, e.g., cleaner (Friday between 08.00 and 12.00)
Different actions can be triggered with different fingers, for example
- Enabling/disabling the alarm system
- Checking in and out (in the building control system)
- Opening doors, gates, etc.
- Switching various controls
- E.g. by controlling complete sections of a building
- By using predefined settings for lighting, blinds, heating, air conditioning, and ventilation
- Holiday function
Accessibility for young and old alike is often a key consideration for customers. E.g. enabling the voice control using fingerprint identification.
ekey interfaces for connecting the equipment to third-party systems:
ekey home CV LAN RS-485
ekey home CV WIEG RS-485
ekey home CV KNX RS-485